Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of a year. One that has been filled with so many regrets, so many realisations, new dreams, relationships, deaths... I sometimes wonder how swiftly the years pass and what have I done with the time, but now, thinking back, there was so much to take in. It's no wonder that we have come to another year. Hopefully this year we will gain more than we lose.

My only thought for tonight is to enjoy myself with my friends. They won't let me get down or think of any unsavoury thoughts. I am looking forward to this year. I refuse to let myself get dragged down with the slander that surrounds this silly affair. If he will not acknowledge me then I do not need to spend another second thinking about him. It is only fair after all.

For now all my thoughts and prayers are with my friends and family. I love them all and wish them the best in the future. I better leave. Have to go and get ready with Madame. Wish me luck.






D. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment