Friday, January 09, 2015

I apologise in advance for tonight's post as I've allowed myself to indulge in a little after hours drink and may have had one or two more than I should have. Doesn't mean that I can't write what is in my head, does it? Though maybe not all of my thoughts... Certainly it would be less damming than the last time I allowed my inhibitions to take over and write at the same time. But that doesn't mean I have to share it with the world. 

Bavaria is now a delicious memory and I am back in the arms of the Duke of Albany in the Northern county. It is lovely to be back, though the work of my post as Lady-in-Waiting has increased over the past few months. It is nothing I can't handle, but it does make me miss my more hedonistic lifestyle on certain days. 


The Duke and I have been discussing our future... There is nothing to worry about as we are more than happy with each other, but we are not as content in the Northern counties as we assumed we might be. That isn't to say that we are UNhappy, for I delight in my work and being close to the Duke is more than I could ask for, but I don't think we are to settle down and make our future home here in the Northern counties...

I have to admit I'm actually excited to think about where our lives may take us... Bavaria was a bit of a tease about what we could have on the Continent, but I know I'm intrigued to go even further afield. Why wouldn't we? We've got our whole lives ahead of us!



D. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment